Thursday 7 June 2012

Random things....


  • You know you are pregnant when at the grocery store, suddenly ALL the fruit looks good and you go on a crazy pregnant lady fruit buying frenzy.
  • I think this whole nesting thing is setting in. Or maybe it's anxiety that I won't have the time to do what I have on my list before baby comes
          Included on this list are:
          -weeding my planters and garden, then planting the flowers and few vegetables I have to go
           in (believe me I have scaled down this year)
          -getting together with friends I want to see before baby arrives (several BBQs planned)
          -finish the few last things in the baby's room (like hanging pictures, putting up shelves)
          -make and freeze some foods so we won't starve when baby gets here (a little exaggeration
            I know)
          -get my employment insurance form filled out so I at least get some measly pay while on Mat
           leave
         
           and the list goes on.......

  • Last night I had a dream that I lost my mucous plug and it was basically 2 hearts (yes the organs)  (!!??!! gross) and I was running around trying to figure out what to do with them... to flush...or not to flush...will it go down??  soooo weird.  That's not even the weirdest thing I have dreamt about this pregnancy.... there have been many more, but I might spare you the details of those ones.  I generally have very vivid dreams, but these last 9 months have been some of the strangest.
  • I am still trying to get around to my 36 week post.  I still have to take a picture. Add this to the list.
  • Becoming slightly obsessed with Facebook Scrabble
  • The distance I can walk now is seriously shorter.  Its giving me Braxton Hicks and when I feel tightening really low down, it feels like it's radiating in my thighs
  • I really wish I could get rid of this persistent headache

No comments:

Post a Comment